Welcome to Sarah in Shape, a meal prep-focused blog and community for ladies who want to eat better, focus on health and love themselves first.
You're in the right place if...
- You've ever uttered the phrase "I'll start again on Monday..."
- You've lost a few kilos or pounds before, but you're yet to find the lasting lifestyle change you crave.
- You lack healthy eating consistency: you find it easy to start a health kick, but rarely stick to it long-term.
- You struggle to find the time/money to eat healthy for every meal, every day.
- You want to holistically improve your health, body and energy levels with science-backed information and methods.
Studying Nutritionist and Journalist
Thanks so much for being here. I'm Sarah, a journalist by day and a studying nutritionist and blogger by night. This little corner of the internet is where I write about healthy food recipes and nutrition information with a strong focus on meal prep. I spent a decade on my life overweight, unhappy and unhealthy. In 2014, I began a healthy lifestyle journey that changed nearly every aspect of my life and allowed me to finally get in shape - physically, mentally, spiritually and organisationally. I hope through this community I can help YOU do the same.
[cp_modal display=”inline” id=”cp_id_8b4bf”][/cp_modal]
Now you know you're in the right place, here are a few popular posts:
The Beginner's Guide to Meal Prep for Weight Loss
Tutorial: How to Meal Prep with MyFitnessPal
19 Meal Prep Recipes to Help you Lose Weight
31 Healthy Breakfast Recipes you Can Eat On-the-go
Healthy Frozen Chocolate Mint Slice
Easy Banana Blender Pancakes
The Beginner's Guide to Macronutrients
How to Understand Food Labels
Is Insulin Resistance Stopping you from Losing Weight
INTERMITTENT FASTING FOR WOMEN
Intermittent Fasting and the Metabolism Myth
The Beginner's Guide to Intermittent Fasting
The One Important Thing the Paleo Diet is Missing
Stay in touch: